Privacy & Acceptable Use Policies
1.What Personal Information Does Waxelene.com Collect?
Information You Provide
Waxelene.com receives and stores information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to purchase or take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. We do not share your information with other companies.
Your personal information is stored in your account on our site. You can review or change your profile anytime you are logged into Waxelene.com. You will have to provide your UserID and Password so that only you can access your account.
Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, Waxelene.com automatically collects other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site to better serve you.
2. How Does Waxelene.com Use Your Information?
We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
We utilize other companies and individuals to perform limited services on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments, i.e., PayPal, UPS and the U.S.Postal Service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
We may send you special offers from time to time, and at that time you will be given the choice to “opt-out” of receiving such offers.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of Waxelene™ Inc. and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Waxelene.com does not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. Acceptable Use guidelines
Waxelene.com may provide functions for posting comments, articles or images to various areas of our site. If you utilize any of these features, you agree to the following:
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service (collectively “the content”), you are granting Waxelene™ Inc., its successors and assignees, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such content on the site to which it was contributed (or successor site). In plain English, you allow us to continue to display your contributions to the site. We won’t do anything else with them, however.
If you contribute any graphic images or photographs, you accept all liability for any model or property release issues that may arise from an individual or trademarked property in the content. Please do not submit any images or photographs if you don’t have permission to do so.
- You must not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- You must not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner.
- You must not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
- You must not use profanity on our site, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
- You will respect other people’s right to personal privacy and will not post any other person’s identifying information (including their names, contact information, and any other relevant information).
- You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
- You must not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
- You will not post any copyrighted material, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you.
- You will not use the site for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, “cracks,” or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
- You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited. You will not, furthermore, collect personal information about members for the purpose of sending them any such advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).
- You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as “flooding”).
- You will not attempt to access any protected sections of the site, nor make use of any hacks, cracks, bug exploits, etc. to bypass or modify the features of the software on the Waxelene.com site.
- You will, if asked by a representative of Waxelene™ Inc., cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by our representatives.
4. Changes to the Privacy / Acceptable Use Policies
Waxelene.com will occasionally update these statements. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the bottom of the page.
Last updated: Feb. 23, 2011