USE WAXELENE FOR:
A little goes a long way, so start with a small amount for total skin moisturization. Waxelene has the thick, rich texture that petroleum jelly is known for, but without the petroleum!
Moisturizing and soothing chapped, dry skin anywhere:
- Lips, elbows, knees, face, dry spots!
- Eczema & psoriasis.
- Winter and dry weather skin protection and hydration.
- Keep noses happy - prevents and relieves irritation on nose & lips from runny noses and constant wiping with tissues. Kids and adults love this in winter.
Make-up & removing make-up (celebrity makeup artists use it on their clients such as Kristen Wiig and Halle Berry):
- Add healthy glow to lips & face.
- Remove eye or face make-up - Waxelene is perfect for removing even stubborn mascara and dark eye makeup. Put some over your closed eye, massage gently until your lashes feel clean, then wipe away with a cotton pad or soft towel.
- Dab on before lipstick - it will keep lips soft without melting away color (recommended by celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles, who works with Halle Berry).
- Apply to arms or legs for a subtle sheen.
- Add a bit to eyelids for a soft shine/dewy look.
Hands & Feet (never have dry & callused hands and feet again!):
- Relieve drying effects from repeated hand washings, doing dishes, etc.
- Soften callused feet for sandal-time. You won't believe the difference. For an overnight in-home spa treatment, apply Waxelene to hands or feet and then put on socks or gloves for incredibly soft skin in the morning!
- Soften sharp cuticles.
- Put on base of nails to prevent nail polish from getting on skin.
Babies (recommended by pediatricians and moms. Our customers tell us that their kids grab for the Waxelene - not the other stuff):
- Reduce diaper or other skin irritation (works great for cloth diapers too and washes right out).
- Put on eyebrows to help block shampoo from running into eyes.
- Apply for cradle cap.
- Hair flyaway control.
Sports (Used by professional runners, surfers, bikers):
- Running, biking, volleyball, diving, hiking, skiing, etc.
- Lubricate and protect from chafing, friction, and wind burn all day long.
- Wetsuit rash prevention - apply to neck and tight spots. Won't deteriorate wetsuit like petroleum products and no petroleum in the water!
- For dying hair, apply to skin around hairline and ears to prevent staining.
- Use to prevent flyaways and for styling.
- Rub into ends of hair to hide and moisturize split ends.
- Control wild eyebrows.
- Before and After Sun: Soothe and moisturize tender skin.
- Shaving or Aftershave: For face/legs etc. Moisturizes & lubricates.
- Men, Women and Children - anyone with skin :)
Other Household uses:
- Try rubbing a little onto your door hinges, windows - they will glide silenty!
- Apply to leather work boots or baseball gloves to protect from water and make leather supple again.
- Get tight rings off.
- Skateboards and skate wheels.
- Use for anything you would use petroleum jelly for and more!
- Waxelene contains NO petroleum!
- Revolutionary patented aeration process creates a smooth and silky consistency without having to use hydrogenated oils (trans-fats), petroleum or other chemicals
- Made of only Beeswax and the finest quality natural plant-based oils
- All natural, eco-friendly, biodegradable
- Recommended by professional make-up artists, pediatricians, athletes etc.
- No parabens or other artificial ingredients
- Won't clog pores - does not cause breakouts
- Stays on for hours
- Contains organic ingredients
- Water/sweat resistant - Lasting protection and moisturization
- Not greasy or sticky
- Great for sensitive skin
- Goes on clear
- Produced with 100% renewable wind energy.
- No animal testing - We are a proud member of PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies Program and our products are certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program (www.leapingbunny.org).
WAXELENE IS GREEN!
We are striving to provide you with the most eco-friendly product possible - including our product itself, packaging and power we use. When we make Waxelene, the bees outside come around because it smells so good! Our facility is powered with 100% wind power and we use all recyclable packaging such as our recyclable glass jar. We also use 100% post-consumer recycled boxes and don't test on animals.
Thanks for visiting!